Latest version of Cscape Software, Current Version 9.8, SP2, released April 2018.
Cscape Free PLC software combines graphical ladder diagram programming (based on IEC-1131) with operator interface development to completely integrate the control package. It’s straightforward approach to programming by combining logic with messaging and networking. Cscape Programmable Logic Controller Software is absolutely free to download. You’ll need to register for an account to get started. Be sure to use a valid e-mail address as the final download link will only be sent to confirmed accounts.
With Horner WebMI, you can monitor and control plant data from the palm of your hand. Published directly from the OCS Controller, WebMI allows the same or unique Web pages to be monitored and controlled from your computer, tablet or other mobile device. Developed completely within our Cscape environment, WebMI allows for state-of-the- art HTML5 development without the need for web programming skills. The licensing and registration process is quick and simple while the benefits and affordability of WebMI will truly change your world.
You don’t have to be a professional web developer to benefit from the remote-accessing capabilities for WebMI. With WebMI, we’ve made accessing your Horner OCS controller as smooth and simple as possible, by putting the WebMI configuration right within our standard programming software (Cscape). Now Cscape allows you to create, monitor and control your OCS application remotely without any manual HTML development.
Our controllers help make your operation run. And by adding our WebMI remote monitoring and control functionality, we will continue to keep you running; even if you are not directly in front of the controller. And to do that seamlessly, we have incorporated high level security algorithms like: 128 bit SSL encryption, Industry Standard Hash Security Technology as well as the ability to work within your existing IT structure, ensuring continued uptime at all times.
Level-Based, Object Security
Within Cscape you can assign a level of access to specific users and configure their associated passwords. Not only can you manage who accesses certain screens, you can govern who has the ability to control the screens which they are allowed to access. From graphic objects to application commands – you control who can do what, all with, and through, WebMI.
IOT – Internet of Things
Contributing to the global trend known as the Internet of Things (or IoT), our Horner WebMI instantly connects you to your automated applications. With WebMI, you have the ability to remotely monitor and control easier and faster than ever before, all through your phone, computer, or tablet – providing you with the necessary insights to grow and improve your business.
Quickly and instantly delivering almost everything you want to accomplish with your application online to your web browser, HTML5 allows communications across all of your devices. Browser independence assures that your Horner OCS screen looks the same on your phone tablet, or computer as it does on the actual unit, giving you confidence that the control is in your hands.
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
Minimizing pixelization and blur, scalable vector graphics are exactly what the name implies – images or pieces of artwork that proportionally change to any specified size. You can scale them to any proportion without losing quality. This means that when you design your Horner OCS screens, they will look just sharp, clear, and professional regardless of the device you use, no matter what size.
Whether you’re looking to utilize one connected device or 50, our licenses come in manageable packages that will work within the scope of most applications and organizations. Unable to access the internet while licensing a specific unit? Our WebMI licensing technology allows for off-line licensing. And it is quick, easy and secure.
EnvisionFX also uses the Horner CsCAN protocol to transfer files, giving you the flexibility to support various communications options including: Ethernet, serial, wireless, telephone, CAN and cellular.
- Transfer files from OCS removable media such as MicroSD or CompactFlash without having to remove memory cards
- Copy, move and rename local and remote files
- Use the tool bar to copy and paste files or drag and drop files between windows
- Project Manager allows you to define a set of sites and controllers for faster file transfers
- Advanced scripting support allows for batch processing and scheduling automatic file transfers
- Transfer receipe data, data logs, screen captures and more
EnvisionFX ships on a USB flash drive.
With EnvisionRV Version 3.0 you can design high resolution screens for any OCS controller (design larger screens than the OCS displays up to 1920 x 1200 pixels) in Cscape 9.10 and later and display them on the PC. You can connect to any OCS controller for the data…even a display-less RCS unit!
Graphical objects look and behave the same on the PC as they do on the OCS. This feature reduces training costs and can significantly speed up your implementations.
- Real-time connectivity to OCS
- 3 levels of security per screen
- Transfer a project from Cscape to EnvisionRV with one click of the mouse
- EnvisionRV’s project utility allows you to easily organize device files
- User selectable dockable or floating tool bars
- Import Cscape .pgm files
- Online web support with application engineers
- New Features in Version 3.0
- Up to 30x speed increase for CsCAN data transfers over version 2.0 (requires firmware update)
- Use Cscape to configure data logging exactly like an OCS
- Alarms can be configured on the PC just as they are on the OCS
- Use your PC’s “Print Screen” button to send screens to a printer or a configurable register
- Custom configurable graphic overlays. Add your custom overlay as a bitmap image