Defects and errors in parts and components can negatively impact downstream processes, production efficiency, and product quality. Visual inspection of parts and components can help manufacturers identify potential issues early on in the manufacturing process, minimizing lost product and production time.
LED lighting is more ergonomic for operator use compared to fluorescents, which tend to flicker from changes in intensity. In contrast, bright LED task lights provide stable, durable and uniform lighting for quality inspection, which helps ensure accuracy and increase efficiency. In addition, these ultra-bright LED lights will never require a bulb or ballast replacement over their more than 50,000 hours of operational life to provide years of maintenance-free visual inspection illumination.
- Bright lighting to assist in automobile quality inspection
- Large area that needs consistent, even illumination
- Minimal glare, improving worker productivity and reducing eye strain
- Illumination for liquid-dosage pharmaceutical product packaging inspection
- Human visual inspections detect contamination
- Identify minute particulates or foreign substances with bright and uniform light
High visibility is critical during inspection of product in flexographic printing because the lighting assists in monitoring machine performance. The HLS27 LED Strip Light works well near flexography printing machines because they are designed to work safely in Division 2 hazardous locations. The bright light illuminates printing functions to assist visual inspection.