The ability to reliably detect vehicles offers significant advantages for asset management, resource allocation, site safety and traffic control. Application needs and deployment requirements can be diverse, ranging from indoor, outdoor and partially protected deployments to in-ground, above-ground, and on-the-vehicle installations.
Vehicle detection solutions from Banner Engineering utilize a range of sensing technologies to overcome these challenges and can be used with our wireless products to simplify deployments in large areas or where wired infrastructure is not practical or cost-effective. Our vehicle detection solutions are ideal for port machinery, traffic and parking, and mobile equipment industries.
- High demand for parking spots create congestion and aggravation among customers
- Wireless monitoring of parking spots
- Competitive cost for large solution deployment
- Very long battery life
- Observe vehicles for reliable availability information
- Differentiate between vehicles and people
- Dispatchers monitor turnout time of fire trucks
- Count vehicles and track business patterns
- Outdoor environment can create extreme weather conditions and ambient light
- Rugged housing
- Radar detection is immune to ambient light
- Track ships and control traffic
- Collision avoidance and alert operators of arrivals and departures
- Very long range in an outdoor setting