Banner solutions for machine lighting provide brilliant, bright light to illuminate machine processes. They are available in a range of styles, including heavy-duty, encapsulated IP67, IP68, and IP69K rated models for use in harsh and challenging environments and feature an internal monitoring circuit that dims the LEDs to a safe level in extreme temperatures. Their compact, low-profile design simplifies installation in tight and confined areas and the availability of AC and DC powered models provides tremendous flexibility at installation. These high performance LED lights will require no bulb or ballast changes throughout their 50,000 hour or more lifespan, for years of maintenance free, trouble free operation.
Determining a lighting solution for the CNC machine is simple with Banner’s LED heavy-duty machine light, which provides enhanced chemical and thermal resistance in tough environments. The ultra-bright light is oil, chemical and water resistant with IP68, IP68g and IP69K ratings, making it an ideal choice for many industrial lighting applications, including the CNC washdown environment.
• Bright illumination inside weld machine
• Comparable in cost to fluorescent lights
• Uniform, even lighting
- Visually manage foot and mobile traffic in factories
- Improve traffic flow and reduce risk of accidents
- Multicolor strip lights are a cost effective solution
- Illumination in High-Temperature Areas in a Paper Mill
- Lighting inside of paper drying machines is helpful during maintenance and general operation of the paper production line, but illumination is difficult because of the high heat in the machine and the wet environment. The WLH60 high temperature LED light can withstand heats as high as 100° C and is rated IP67, IP68G, and IP69K for water, oil, and chemical resistance.
- Read More
WLB32 Series Industrial LED Light Bars
The WLB32 is an advanced LED lighting technology ideal for machine lighting, providing high-quality and maintenance-free industrial lighting solutions that will last for years.